1. His full name is Usain St Leo Bolt.
2. Bolt was born in Jamaica on August 21, 1986.
3. He is also a standout cricket player.
4. Just 15-year old Bolt won the 200-meter dash at 2002 World Junior Championships in Kingston, Jamaica and became the youngest world-junior gold medalist ever.
5. Bolt won three gold medals breaking three world records at the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing, China.
6. At 2012 Olympic Games in London he defended all three Olympic titles with 100m, 200m and 4x100m.
7. He has been awarded the Laureus World Sportsman of the Year on two occasions, one in 2009 and second in 2010.
8. Bolt was awarded with IAAF Male Athlete of the Year five times (2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2013).
9. He has his own clothing line in conjunction with Puma.
10. He also has his own watch made by Hublot.